FASMICRO now offers local PCB (printed circuit board) production services to clients in Africa.
Your printed circuit board is a unique creation — and our obligation is to build it exactly as you designed it. To do that, we need a full set of design files. Because each order is so unique, how to deliver your build instructions is flexible. The details below outline all the file transfer methods available, and their requirements, so you can choose which works best for you.
Orders will be run "as sent" using our standard manufacturing process.
PCB Design Guidelines
Native Design File submitted from:
· Altium (Protel)
· National Instruments' Circuit Design Suite (Ultiboard)
Traditional Gerber-style file set (RS274-X preferred), including:
· Excellon Drill File
· Drill Tool List (sometimes embedded in Drill File)
· Top and Bottom Copper - positive polarity
· Inner Layers (2 or 4) - polarity based on design
· Top and Bottom Soldermask - negative polarity (presence of data will represent the absence of soldermask on the board. Outline only will cover the board with soldermask)
· Top and Bottom Silkscreen - positive polarity
· Board Outline (if not already present on another layer)
· Aperture/D-Code List (if file set not RS274-X compliant)
You can make payment via local bank deposit or via Paypal/credit card. Contact email@example.com.
Testimonials from Customers and Partners.
News and Updates
Joint Press Statement By Fasmicro And Imo State Government Nigeria:
Fasmicro Visits Partner, Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) Consult Ltd:
FASMICRO Concludes Training of 33 Engineers from Nigeria’s Electronics Development Institute, Awka On FPGA:
Microchip Certifies Fasmicro As A Regional Training Partner:
Vanguard newspaper profiles our patented Fasmicro EnviroMeter and FarmMeter:
IBM welcomes Milonics Analytics into IBM Partnerworld & Founder “IBM Global Entrepreneur”:
Fasmicro Receives Award from USAID:
Nigerian Start-up, FASMICRO Gets N10m Western Union, USAID Grant:
Fasmicro Other Brands